Incorporating traditional French styling with a modern furniture design, this Entertainment Center from The Chateau Collection lets you have the best of both worlds. This piece is made of Mahogany solids framed in veneers and finished in a pleasing antique white, and it sports a top finished in a warm brown. Its four drawers are sturdily built with dovetail joints and metal guides with positive stops. Each drawer is 14 1/2” deep and finished inside to prevent snagging. This piece also features two framed, beveled-glass doors that fold down for easy access to equipment and that feature double hinges and stay stops. Grommets on the back of this piece make managing wires a breeze.
- Finished in antique white with rub through highlights, distressing, and brown veneer tops
- Crafted of mahogany solids and mahogany veneers
- Drawers feature both French and English dovetail with simulated shell carvings in matching antique white finish
- Center guided metal to metal drawer guides with positive stops to prevent accidental removal
- Top Drawers are felt lined to protect your finer things